Diarrhea is the most problematic condition and to get rid of this people usually use so many medicines. If you want to cure this problem, read on. This article is helpful for that people who are already using medicines but not getting any benefits. Well, before sharing anything about its cure let’s move on to the main topic-diarrhea. It is very important to know about diarrhea because if you know about any disease, it will be easier for you to deal with that condition.
Diarrhea is characterized by loose, watery stools or frequent need to have bowel movement. It usually lasts for few days and often disappears with or without any treatment. It is said that diarrhea can be acute or chronic. Everyone occasionally experience diarrhea. According to studies diarrhea last for couple of days but when it last for weeks, it indicate the serious health issue.
It is said that approximately 75 percent of your stool is made from of water and the other 25 percent or from undigested carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat, mucus and intestinal secretion. Chronic diarrhea lasts for weeks and it usually the result of intestinal disease or disorder. You may experience diarrhea as a result of a number of conditions or circumstances. The causes are: food intolerance, a food allergy, a viral infection, bacteria and parasites and medications.
So these are some points about diarrhea and its causes I hope this will help you to understand about this disease. In some cases this disease will go away without any symptoms but I am mentioning some symptoms of this disease so that you will be able to identify about this condition. The signs and symptoms of diarrhea include
- Loose watery stools
- Abdominal cramps
- Abdominal pain
- Fever blood in the stool
- Urgent need to have a bowel movements
Every condition required a perfect treatment and apart from medicines there are some treatment options by which you can cure this disease very effectively. Yes, you guessed it right, it is natural treatment. This is the most effective treatment option among all. Actually there are so many ingredients which can cure this condition but turmeric is the magical spice for this disease. Turmeric for diarrhea is the best remedy that you can use to cure.
Turmeric For Diarrhea
As you all know that turmeric is very common spice in every home and people use this to make their food more delicious. Well turmeric can be used to treat diarrhea apart from cooking. This spice has been used to cure lots of health conditions since thousands of years. You may either apply it to your skin to treat certain types of skin conditions or you may take supplements to cure other health aliments.
Turmeric for diarrhea is the most effective treatment and by this you can treat this condition very effectively. It may lessen the symptoms of related to the diarrhea and ulcerative colitis. Turmeric’s ability to aid in digestion provides relief by balancing the fluid levels in the body. Sometimes bacteria in our intestine can cause diarrhea such as salmonella. You are lucky that you have such an astonishing remedy that can alleviate this type of bacteria. That’s why turmeric for diarrhea is one of the best remedies.
Dosage of Turmeric for Diarrhea
This is the most effective remedy but it can also give side effects so you have to be careful. There is one more thing- before taking this you have to consult with your doctor because only your doctor can tell you that is it safe or not. To use this just follow simple steps: add one teaspoon of turmeric with one glass of warm water. If you want you can add the same quantity of turmeric in a glass of milk or yogurt.
So now tell me are you still wanted to use medicines to cure this disease? See this is the most effective and affordable ingredient. This single spice has so many benefits which can cure this disease very effectively. This is the natural ingredient and like this there are so many other ingredients which are known to cure other health conditions. There are some precautions that you have to take while using turmeric for diarrhea. If you are undergoing with any therapy like chemotherapy, avoid taking it. If you have gallstone, stomach ulcers and acid reflux, do not use turmeric. Use this astonishing spice and take its benefits.